Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Bzz bzz bzz...

I had a little falling down today, over at Ravelry. It involved the Beekeeper's Quilt. I've been looking at all of the lovely "use up your scrap sock yarn" quilt ideas out there, and they all kind of left me, well, flat. With that in mind, going three-dimensional seems like a better answer! I'm sure seaming it all up will be a PITA, but I have a LONG WAY to go before I have to worry about that. The little hexipuffs are super fun to make, quick and easy. There are tons of free pattern ideas if I get the urge to start doing fancy schmancy stuff.

So. Yeah. Little hexipuffs. My future is filled with a lot of them. That's one thing to do with the leftover bits of stuffing from the various quilts I've made. Fluffy blanket, we'll see how long it takes for me to get sick of you.

No comments: