Thursday, January 1, 2015

Another WIP

Though, admittedly, this one is a little less hands on than my knitting projects. For those folks who aren't on my Facebook, I've got a project I'm working on. It should be ready around June 20th. Or, "he" would be more accurate than "it". Yup, I'm pregnant. :) I have not yet started binge knitting baby clothes, but I have no doubt that will happen at some point.

Also on the baby front, we had a random yakling born when I was back in North Dakota a couple of weeks ago. Thankfully, we finally got a girl! Her name is Minnie, and she is fluffy and adorable. She's Millie's first daughter, and the first girl we've had born on the farm who has survived. (Even with a nasty cold snap of -20F earlier this week, she was fine, thankfully.)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww much congrats on your own work in progress!!! Minnie is fluffy and adorable :)