Sunday, January 8, 2012

*random post to be snarky*

Am I allowed to redact someone's yarn privileges? Because these people should not be allowed near it anymore. These people, on the other hand, get as much yarn as they can handle. It is all in the execution!

Eventually more photos will happen. The fair isle sweater hit a snag...the finishing portion. I don't like weaving in ends for a normal project, this thing has an inner mane. I'm trying other options, but it is almost all knit...just in two bits.

Lots of other knitting has happened. More will happen. Maybe you see it, maybe you don't! Depends on my sense of whimsy! WHIMSY!

...I'm in a strange mood. Fleeing the keyboard back to project 1239784 now.

1 comment:

RattleFox said...

Wow, that's damned interested. I like the black veil & short cloak (niqab?).

Would you like me to weave in all the ends on your sweater? I don't look at it any different than knitting time, so not really any painful effort for me. You could ship it to me. I'd hate for you to not ever finish it!