Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Monthly Progress Report

Well, I think I documented what I knit during February pretty darn thoroughly, really. I did knit the second sock to the single sock I took a photo of at the beginning of February, but then I had a friend compliment it, and as she has the same size feet as me, they followed her home without a photo being taken.

These things happen with me.

I have done a teensy bit of spinning and I cast on a sock, but nothing really to write about. I finished the Adult Surprise Jacket (stupid i-cord) but it's waaaaaaaaaay upstaaaaaaaairs and I'm laaaaaaaaazy. Maybe there will eventually be a photo, but it really isn't all that different from the last picture.

I've done almost no knitting since finishing the Olympic sweater. I think I finally found my knit-limit! *gasp*

Don't worry, I'm sure I'll be back at it soon, and there will be more pictures in the future.

No comments: