Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Glub glub.

As Happygoth so cleverly suggested, in light of recent life events, I'm drowning my sorrows in roving. Though, I do admit I resisted buying this, and bought this (and this) instead, as it seemed like a more reasonable amount. However, the first may eventually be acquired, as I love the idea of that volume of fluff in the house. I blame Darcy, as after seeing her enormous volume of fluff, I've been having stash envy. Never you mind the piles I've got, I need more!

But such lovely and unblemished roving calls for the purchasing of dye. Mad scientist dye experiments, coming soon!

2 comments:

RattleFox said...

Yummy roving! I misread and thought you bought the $300 bump and was overcome with stunned envy. Now I'm getting stash envy over your stuff...

Happygoth said...

Aaaand fibre for the win!