Thursday, May 23, 2013

I'm spacing out my posts to seem more productive

See, I finished this sweater quite a while ago. I'm thinking...April, sometime. However, it was for someone who wanted to be surprised, so I refrained from sending photos. She has received it, so, picture time!
Shiny buttons!~

I have no idea why it decided to be sideways. It wasn't when I uploaded it. Sigh.
Yes, it is a very short sweater that is very broad. As a matter of fact, it is this sweater. Very different than I'm used to knitting, and it went pretty quickly. I'm really pleased with the buttons.

Current projects that are getting actively poked at are still the Knit, Swirl sweater, the peacock feathers shawl and two different traveling socks. There are, of course, many others, but they aren't getting much attention, so are sitting in knitter time-out for the moment.

No comments: