Saturday, September 3, 2011

Week 1

Making reasonable progress, considering I haven't worked it much the last couple of days. The biggest problem was with the pattern; the charting is done in tones similar to that of the yarn, which is damn near impossible to discern unless you are in daylight. I don't know about you, but most of my knitting (at least of this type) happens on the couch, where the lighting is not as strong at the sun. This led to a few errors and tear backs, but I've got the two naughty colours marked differently now, so here's hoping the rest will go more smoothly.

1 comment:

RattleFox said...

Amazing progress! And it will be beautiful. I've used dots, dashes, etc. to mark naughty charts before. You should email KP and tell them the feedback - imagine having eyes of someone 25 years older and trying to read the chart in similar light!