Thursday, January 1, 2009

Oh, what the hell.

Another Ravelry WTF moment.

This fits the person wearing it (I refuse to call her a model) like a feedbag. She's doing some sort of wringing thing with her hands along the bottom hem and...GAH! BAD KNITTER! NO COOKIE!

In other news, I have organized my Stash. This was...humbling. I have a lot of yarn. A lot of it is bad yarn. I need to work on getting what no longer appeals to me out of it. But, it's now organized in such a fashion that I can see damn near all of it. (I have two plastic tubs full of yarn that you can't quite see, but I know what's in there.) I even organized my weaving baskets AND my fibre stash. I feel quite pleased with myself, and inspired to do stuff every time I walk into the stash room. Mostly that stuff has been "clean up", but eventually it should be "make things". It's embarrassing how many projects I've got in my stash, needles and all. I WILL DEFEAT YOU, BENCHED UFOs! Someday. :)

1 comment:

RattleFox said...

Forget saving the bad yarn for future projects. Free it! The $$ spent on it is long gone, and you'll feel SO GOOD once it's out of your hair. I gave away all my bad yarn/fiber/fabric last year and haven't regretted it for a moment.